- Are we restricted to where and when we can pray?
- Do we have to pray in a certain place, certain way and certain position?
- Must I close my eyes?
- Do I have to pray only at home?
- When praying for someone, must I look at them in their eyes?
- Do I have to pray out loud?
Now how about these questions:
- Can I pray while driving in my car?
- Can I pray for a building/shop/shopping complex?
- Can I just talk to God without having to be in some or other situation when doing so?
- Silent prayer?
- Can I pray for someone in a coffee shop, for example or a shop teller while they are working?
Praying to God is really a full time occurrence that does not need to be set to specific times. Problem being with this, is that we then tend to sideline God to certain times of the day and certain time slots. The truth is, God wants us to speak to Him ALL OF THE TIME!
1 Thessalonians 5:17 says "Pray continually"