God has blessed us with the best...
And I don't deserve him.
What have I done to deserve such a major blessing?
Our daughter, who is 4 now is just as perfect. In fact, we have 2 of the most beautiful kids on earth (brag brag).
When God blesses, He blesses abundantly!
That's fantastic, but it doesn't end there. We are blessed as a human nation but is that where we stop. NO. We need to bless others as well.
Proverbs 11:25 in the Message Bible says:
“The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped.”
- Emulate the God who blesses so abundantly. Praise His name, Sing His name in worship and stand against satan.
- Realise that these abundant blessings are, in fact, from God Himself and no other. Don't think that it was co-incidence or "it just happened".
- Show Gods lavish grace, power and mercy to others all the time. Show unconditional love and mercy to others. You cannot expect mercy and love from God if you don't give it to others. You are not the stop in the chain. If you do not pass on mercy and love to others, God will find someone else to show His mercy and grace and love to.
- You bless others by the words that come out of your mouth. Proverbs 18:21 in the Message Bible says:
“Words kill, words give life; they're either poison or fruit—you choose.”
- Seek it...Receive it...Give it...Get more of it! If you want to get abundantly blessed, you need to show more of it
- Your future is not determined about what others do, but rather what you do. The worst think you can do is to place your trust in something else in times of trouble. That means you do not trust God and you are walking away from Him. You cant control what others do.....but you can control what you do to others.
These are extremely hard,but with Gods help...all things are possible.